Ladies!! Own the trail with the help of our women’s mountain bike skills clinics for novice and intermediate level riders.
Our mountain bike skills clinics will be coached by our Head Coach, Adam Walker, former Canada Cup XC Champion and Professional Mountain Bike Instructor.
Sessions will cover mountain bike skills and maneuvers including:
- Body position and balance
- Braking technique and control
- Gear selection
- Cornering – Berms, flat, and off-camber corners
- Terrain awareness, line selection
- Roll downs, front wheel lifts, small drop offs, bunny hops
- Pump track – learning to FLOW
- Singletrack trail riding – navigating twisty trails with roots and rocks
Other Program Details
- 30 minute coaching consult with our head coach, Adam Walker, Former National Cycling Champion and Professional Mountain Bike Association Certified Instructor (PMBI)
- $10 off your first Athletic Therapy session with Ali Boudewyn at Meraki Wellness Solutions
- 15% off Bikes and $25 off a Performance Tune Up for your bike at Oak Bay Bikes Westshore
- 10% off your first private lesson of continued skills development and performance coaching with The Cycling Co.
- 50% off bike rental available through the North Langford Recreation Center at Bear Mountain
2018 Women’s Clinic dates coming soon.
Private group and individual coaching is available on request.