Join this week-long full-day Advanced Mountain Bike Camp from August 28 – September 1. This camp is for advanced riders looking to hone their skills on the trails. We will coach them to take their riding skills to new heights in this 5-day summer mountain bike camp.
Age group: Kids aged 12 – 15*
*Please fill in our Rider Information Form and our head coach will review all applicants to ensure that riders’ skills are at the required level for this camp.
What will your child learn at Advanced Mountain Bike Camp?
- Body position: Neutral and Attack Positions
- Operation of Controls
- Braking – Independent use of front and rear brakes
- Shifting – Gear selection and how to choose the proper gear for riding conditions
- Terrain Awareness – Safely choosing different lines through trails with varying terrain
- Skills and maneuvers
- Climbing and descending hills
- Riding skinny logs and bridges
- Front and rear wheel lifts
- Bunny hops
- Roll downs and more advanced drops
- Full day (9am-3pm) for 5 days: $375
For complete information and FAQ about all of our Kids Mountain Bike Camps and Programs CLICK HERE.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this or any other Kids Mountain Bike Programs.