Join us for this week-long half-day Summer Mountain Bike Camp from July 3 – 7. If your child is comfortable riding on loose terrain and is eager to learn, we will coach them to take their riding skills to new heights in this 5-day summer mountain bike camp.
Age group: Kids aged 9 – 13
What will your child learn at Summer Mountain Bike Camp?
- Body position: Neutral and Attack Positions
- Operation of Controls
- Braking – Independent use of front and rear brakes
- Shifting – Gear selection and how to choose the proper gear for riding conditions
- Terrain Awareness – Safely choosing different lines through trails with varying terrain
- Skills and maneuvers
- Climbing and safely descending hills
- Riding skinny logs and bridges
- Front and rear wheel lifts
- Bunny hops
- Roll downs and small drops
- Half day for 5 days: $225
For complete information and FAQ about Kids Mountain Bike Camps and Programs CLICK HERE.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this or any other Kids Mountain Bike Programs.