The weather is wet and the days are short, but it’s warm and dry in the gym!
Get ready for next season NOW with…
“Killer B” Bootcamp – Building Better Biker Bodies!
2 Days per week:
Get limber via a combo of:
- Joint mobility movements
- Foam rolling and
- Stretching of all kinds
I’m talking to you, stiff and posturally challenged spine and incredibly tight hip flexors!
- Innovative balance and stability exercises
- You can’t balance on one leg but want to expertly ride on two wheels? We will use all sorts of unstable devices to exercise with.
- Upper body strength development (the neglected step-child).
- Leg power
- Short bursts of energy to get you over that slippery root on an uphill. Take that, tree tentacle!
- Core strength
- No core while trying to use your legs is like shooting a cannon out of a canoe, need I say more?
- Use of the North Langford Recreation Center’s swimming pool and hot tub on bootcamp days, including towel.
Mondays & Wednesdays 6-7pm
Official start Nov 6 – Dec 13 (12 sessions/6 weeks)
FREE TRIAL SESSIONS: Oct 30th 6-7pm (Mobility), Nov. 1st 6-7pm (Strength)
Join us for two free sessions to find out if this program is for you!
North Langford Recreation Centre at Bear Mountain Resort
Mondays at 6pm – Mobility Mondays
Wednesday at 6pm – Weight Wednesdays
Participants: Max. 10, Min. 6
Special Discounts Available!
“Killer B” Bootcamp program registrants will receive a 20% discount on our fall 2017 weekend riding clinics:
- Co-ed Mountain Bike Clinic: October 28/29
- Women Only Mountain Bike Clinic: November 11/12
- Co-ed Mountain Bike Clinic: November 25/26
If you register for more than one fall riding clinic, you will receive 25% off the second clinic.
Meet Your New Strength & Mobility Trainer
ALI BOUDEWYN, CAT(C), CSEP-CEP, BAET
- Owner and Therapist at Meraki Wellness Solutions
- Canadian Athletic Therapists Association certified Athletic Therapist
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology certified Exercise Physiologist
- Bachelor of Athletic and Exercise Therapy
- Red Cross First Responder
- Mountain Biker!
If you’re unsure if this program is for you, we invite you to sign up for our FREE TRIAL!