Pro-D Day Mountain Bike Camp – October 20
Join this full-day (9am-3pm) Pro-D Day Mountain Bike Camp on October 20/2017. If your child is comfortable riding on loose terrain and is eager to learn, we will coach them to take their riding skills to new heights in full day Pro-D Day mountain bike camp.
Age group: Kids aged 10 – 14
Please fill in our Rider Information Form for each rider to help us assess riders’ skill level.
Some of the skills we will cover in this camp include:
- Body position: Neutral and Attack Positions
- Operation of Controls
- Braking – Independent use of front and rear brakes
- Shifting – Gear selection and how to choose the proper gear for riding conditions
- Terrain Awareness – Safely choosing different lines through trails with varying terrain
- Skills and maneuvers
- Climbing and safely descending hills
- Riding skinny logs and bridges
- Front and rear wheel lifts
- Bunny hops
- Roll downs and small drops
- Full day camp: $75
- Please meet at the Mountain Market at Bear Mountain Resort at 9am on October 20th.
- Please pack a lunch for your child. Lunch may also be purchased at the Mountain Market.
For complete information and FAQ about Kids Mountain Bike Camps and Programs CLICK HERE.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this or any other Kids Mountain Bike Programs.
Not the camp you were looking for? CLICK HERE.
Out of stock