No mountain biking or trail riding experience required to join this Spring Break Mountain Bike Camp from March 19-23. As long as your young rider is able to stay upright on his/her bike, and is eager to learn, we will coach them to take their riding skills to new heights in this 5-day mountain bike camp.
Age: This camp is for kids aged 9-13
What will your child learn at Spring Break Mountain Bike Camp?
- Body position: Neutral and Attack Positions
- Operation of Controls
- Braking – Independent use of front and rear brakes
- Shifting – Gear selection and how to choose the proper gear for riding conditions
- Terrain Awareness – Safely choosing different lines through trails with varying terrain
- Skills and maneuvers
- Climbing and safely descending hills
- Riding skinny logs and bridges
- Front and rear wheel lifts
- Bunny hops
- Roll downs and small drops
- Full day (9am-3pm) for 5 days: $399
- Early Bird Pricing: $339 (register before December 31, 2017)
For complete information about Kids Mountain Bike Camps and Programs CLICK HERE.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this or any other Kids Mountain Bike Programs.