Join this week-long full-day Advanced Mountain Bike Camp from August 13-17.
If your young rider has a significant amount of mountain biking experience and is comfortable riding in a variety challenging types of terrain, then this 5-day summer mountain bike camp is for them!
Age group: Kids aged 12-15
What will your child learn at our Advanced Summer Mountain Bike Camp?
- Body position: Neutral and Attack Positions with a focus on Mobility for speed and flow
- Operation of Controls
- Advanced Braking – Independent use of front and rear brakes on steep terrain
- Shifting – Gear selection and how to choose the proper gear for riding conditions
- Terrain Awareness – Choosing the fastest lines through trails with varying terrain
- Skills and maneuvers
- Advanced Cornering – Berms and flat corners
- Climbing steeps and descending hills at speed
- Riding skinny logs and bridges
- Mastering front and rear wheel lifts
- Bunny hops
- Technical rock rolls and drops
- 5 days, 9am-3pm: $399
For complete information and FAQ about Kids Mountain Bike Camps and Programs CLICK HERE.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this or any other Youth Mountain Bike Programs.