***DIRT SHREDDERS IS AN ADVANCED MOUNTAIN BIKE PROGRAM***
THIS PROGRAM ADHERES TO BC COVID 19 GUIDELINES.
If your child has been through our Enduro Camp program and they are ready for the next level, but not quite ready for our advanced Dirt Squad then this is the program for them!
Our experienced coaches will them to take their riding skills to new heights through the TWELVE WEEK Dirt Shredders mountain bike skill development program.
Age group: Youth aged 11+, IN SMALL GROUPS OF 8 RIDERS
****To participate in this program, riders MUST be able to perform these prerequisite skills:
Front wheel lift, rear wheel lift, bunny hop, wheelie, stoppie, jump, climb a long hill using efficient gears
Skills we will cover in this program include:
- Body position: Neutral and Attack Positions – mobility on the bike
- Operation of Controls
- Braking – Advanced braking techniques, braking points
- Shifting – Maximizing speed with better gear selection
- Terrain Awareness – Choosing fast lines through varying terrain
- Skills and maneuvers
- Cornering – High speed turns, flat, off camber and bermed corners
- Climbing and descending at speed
- Mastering wheelies and manuals
- Advanced maneuvers
- Bunny hops
- Jumps, drops
Spring Session April 1-June 17 (12 weeks)
4:30pm – 6:30 pm, Bear Mountain
- 12 Thursdays: $499
- Please meet at the Mountain Market at Bear Mountain Resort at 4:15pm
For complete information and FAQ about Kids Mountain Bike Camps and Programs CLICK HERE.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this or any other Kids Mountain Bike Programs.