If your child is comfortable riding on loose terrain and is eager get their shred on, we will coach them to take their riding skills to new heights through the four week Dirt Squirt mountain bike program.
Age group: Kids aged 8-11
Please fill in our Rider Information Form for each rider to help us assess riders’ skill level.
Some of the skills we will cover in this camp include:
- Body position: Neutral and Attack Positions
- Operation of Controls
- Braking – Independent use of front and rear brakes
- Shifting – Gear selection and how to choose the proper gear for riding conditions
- Terrain Awareness – Safely choosing different lines through trails with varying terrain
- Skills and maneuvers
- Climbing and safely descending hills
- Riding skinny logs and bridges
- Front and rear wheel lifts
- Bunny hops
- Roll downs and small drops
Spring Session 2 – June 3, 10, 17, 24
4:30pm-6:00 pm, Bear Mountain Resort
- Four Mondays: $199
- Please meet at the Mountain Market at Bear Mountain Resort at 4:15pm
For complete information and FAQ about Kids Mountain Bike Camps and Programs CLICK HERE.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this or any other Kids Mountain Bike Programs.