THIS PROGRAM ADHERES TO BC COVID 19 GUIDELINES.
If your child has some mountain biking experience and is eager get their shred on, we will coach them to take their riding skills to new heights through the six week Dirt Squirt introductory mountain bike program.
Age group: Kids aged 8+, IN SMALL GROUPS OF 8 RIDERS
Skills we will cover in this program include:
- Body position: Neutral and Attack Positions
- Operation of Controls
- Braking – Independent use of front and rear brakes
- Shifting – Gear selection and how to choose the proper gear for riding conditions
- Terrain Awareness – Safely choosing different lines through trails with varying terrain
- Skills and maneuvers
- Cornering – Low, medium and high speed turns, bermed corners
- Climbing and safely descending hills
- Riding skinny logs and bridges
- Front and rear wheel lifts
- Bunny hops
- Roll downs and small drops and jumps
Spring Session (4 Mondays) April 26-May 17
4:30pm – 6:30 pm, Bear Mountain
- Four Mondays: $199
- Please meet at the Mountain Market at Bear Mountain Resort at 4:15pm
For complete information and FAQ about Kids Mountain Bike Camps and Programs CLICK HERE.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this or any other Kids Mountain Bike Programs.