For high level INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED youth riders seeking to develop their skills this season!
Experienced riders looking to compete in Enduro racing or those wanting to take their riding to a very high level will have an awesome time at this Summer Mountain Bike Camp at Bear Mountain in Victoria, BC.
5-day mountain bike camp. 9am-3pm each day.
Age: This camp is for riders aged 12-16
What will your child learn at Enduro Camp?
- Body position: Neutral and Attack Positions with a particular focus on MOBILITY through their range of movement on the bike
- Operation of Controls
- Braking – Independent use of front and rear brakes, learning to use the front brake as their primary source of control
- Shifting – Gear selection and how to choose the ideal gear to maximize speed and efficiency on the trail
- Terrain Awareness – Choosing the fastest, smoothest lines through trails and over features at race speed
- Skills and maneuvers
- Cornering – Angulation, inclination, hip rotation, pressure control
- Riding skinny logs and bridges
- Mastering front and rear wheel lifts
- Bunny hops and Trail gaps
- Carrying speed through rock rolls and drops
- Jumps at race speed – squashing and scrubbing jumps
ALSO INCLUDED at ENDURO CAMP:
- Bike set up
- Maintenance sessions
- Trailside repairs
- Nutrition for advanced mountain bikers
- Mental AND physical preparation for enduro racing
Meet at the Mountain Market at Bear Mountain Resort.
- Full days (9am-3pm) for 5 days: $499
For complete information about Kids Mountain Bike Camps and Programs CLICK HERE.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this or any other Kids Mountain Bike Programs.