For high level INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED youth riders seeking to develop their skills this season! A great option for riders looking to compete in the Bear Mountain Enduro or race the Island Cup Series, this Spring Break Mountain Bike Camp from March 23-27 at Bear Mountain in Victoria, BC.
5-day mountain bike camp. 9am-3pm each day.
Age: This camp is for riders aged 12-16
What will your child learn at Enduro Camp?
- Body position: Neutral and Attack Positions with a particular focus on MOBILITY through their range of movement on the bike
- Operation of Controls
- Braking – Independent use of front and rear brakes, learning to use the front brake as their primary source of control
- Shifting – Gear selection and how to choose the ideal gear to maximize speed and efficiency on the trail
- Terrain Awareness – Choosing the fastest, smoothest lines through trails and over features at race speed
- Skills and maneuvers
- Cornering – Angulation, inclination, hip rotation, pressure control
- Riding skinny logs and bridges
- Mastering front and rear wheel lifts
- Bunny hops and Trail gaps
- Carrying speed through rock rolls and drops
- Jumps at race speed – squashing and scrubbing jumps
ALSO INCLUDED at ENDURO CAMP:
- Bike set up and maintenance sessions
- Mental AND physical preparation for enduro racing
- Full course recon and preparation for the Bear Mountain Enduro on March 29
- BEAR MOUNTAIN ENDURO RACE ENTRY INCLUDED!!!
Meet at the Mountain Market at Bear Mountain Resort.
- Full days (9am-3pm) for 5 days: $499
For complete information about Kids Mountain Bike Camps and Programs CLICK HERE.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this or any other Kids Mountain Bike Programs.