No mountain biking or trail riding experience required to join this Spring Break Mountain Bike Camp from March 18-22 at Bear Mountain.
As long as your young rider is able to stay upright on his/her bike, and is eager to learn, we will coach them to take their riding skills to new heights in this 5-day mountain bike camp.
Age: This camp is for kids aged 9-13
What will your child learn at Spring Break Mountain Bike Camp?
- Body position: Neutral and Attack Positions
- Operation of Controls
- Braking – Independent use of front and rear brakes
- Shifting – Gear selection and how to choose the proper gear for riding conditions
- Terrain Awareness – Safely choosing different lines through trails with varying terrain
- Skills and maneuvers
- Climbing and safely descending hills
- Riding skinny logs and bridges
- Front and rear wheel lifts
- Bunny hops
- Roll downs and small drops
Bear Mountain Resort. Meet at the Mountain Market on Bear Mountain.
- Full day (9am-3pm) for 5 days: $399
- Early Bird Pricing: $339 until December 9/2018.
For complete information about Kids Mountain Bike Camps and Programs CLICK HERE.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this or any other Kids Mountain Bike Programs.